Monday, March 3, 2008

Mon, Mar 3, 2008 - 20.80 mi [Cycling]

Mon, Mar 3, 2008 - 20.80 mi [Cycling]
20.80 mi in 01:22:00 hours at 15.22 mi/h on Specialized Sequoia Elite. [Cycling] A good ride, although I can always feel it when more than a couple of days go by without getting on the bike. My left thigh was cramping and I never quite got comfortable on the bike. I did have a nice easy pace on the way out.

On the way back I cruising with the wind behind me, then I got passed by a woman with a full DeWalt racing kit on, I can only imagine she's on the team. I hung on her back wheel but she turned it around about half way from my 10 mile return. I didn't follow her for long, but she made me realize how much I was dogging it. I need a riding partner that's a bit faster than I am. Perhaps it's time to join a club? Solvang is this Saturday!
Posted from My Cycling Log

No comments:

Post a Comment