Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wed, May 14, 2008 - 20.95 mi [Cycling]

Wed, May 14, 2008 - 20.95 mi [Cycling]
20.95 mi in 01:27:25 hours at 14.38 mi/h on Specialized Sequoia Elite. [Cycling] I was working hard following instruction from Chris Carmichael on my ipod. 15 minute warm up. Two 90 second fast pedals; and then the first 8 minute sustained effort period...I was trying to keep my effort level at about a 7. Then I came up on a guy that likes to tow his canoe with his bike. I tucked in behind him but I needed to go faster so I decided to pass. It's a long canoe. we came up on a runer, he drifted to the left, I got pushed left. I had just about managed to squeeze by when I noticed how close I was to the edg of the black top. Well, you focus on the edge, and that's where the bike wants to go. So I went over the edge, into the sand, and over the bars I went.
Posted from My Cycling Log

No comments:

Post a Comment