Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Looking towards the sky in Palm Springs

Tue, Feb 10, 2009 - 16.40 mi [Cycling]
16.40 mi in 01:09:57 hours at 14.07 mi/h on Specialized Sequoia Elite. [Cycling] It was a good ride. Mostly stayed in Zone 3 and low zone 4. It got cold after sunset, but it was fun overall. Not sure how ready I will be for the Tour de Palm Springs, but I'm not too concerned since it's my first time out there.

For me Palm Springs is like a tune-up ride. It's a chance to assess where I'm at and it gives me a month to work on getting ready for Solvang. Which in turn gets me ready for Tour of the Tucson Mountains.

At this point, I'm carefully monitoring the weather in Palm Springs this Saturday. Doesn't look good. I'm hoping the long-term forecast clears up as we get closer to Saturday.


Posted from My Cycling Log




No comments:

Post a Comment